Sunday, November 9, 2014

Journey1500 Take 2

I've been contemplating doing this for a while now - somewhere between several dozen and several hundred miles or so. But what I need to do is a Take 2.

Journey of 1500 Miles: Take 2 --- A new journey anew.

It also seems fitting to start this again one year since my last post. (Gosh has it really been that long?) All the miles I missed tracking - ahh!! I did sooo many and I have no record of them other than in my legs and in my mind. My shoes and cleats have seen many miles over the past year.

I think this second effort won't be as intense of a tracking as my original one. Because frankly I do not have the time. I barely have the time to get the miles in let alone write them down! And remember to weigh myself.

So my goal is to do what I can when I can. Track what I can when I can. And hopefully, maybe, make my posts interesting sometimes.

I also think I'd like to get credit for some of the miles I've run and walked since my last post. Clearly I won't be able to capture all of them, but getting down some of them at least is something.  I aim to do a "catch-up" post with all my past miles and then move forward with the new.



No comments:

Post a Comment